15th Annual Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society
- Location: Hilton Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Dates: October 28th – November 2nd, 2023
About the Conference:
We will bring together the global community of PHM experts from industry, academia, and government in diverse application areas, such as, but not limited to, energy, aerospace, transportation, automotive, human health & performance, smart manufacturing, and industry AI.
Here’s some of what we have planned for 2023:
- A choice of 2 dedicated Short Courses focused on fundamental PHM concepts and techniques, as well as data analytics, prior to the conference (separate registration required)
- Keynote and/or Luminary Speakers each day
- 3 parallel tracks of Technical Paper Sessions
- 2 free Tutorial Sessions
- 12 Panel Sessions
- Technical Demonstrations and Product Showcases from leading companies and research institutions
- A Data Analysis Challenge (with prizes!) held prior to the conference. The Data Analysis Challenge is open to everyone, with winning teams presenting their approaches in an Invited Paper Session
- A high-quality Career Fair
- Student Posters
- Networking, diversity outreach, and social events, including our annual Banquet dinner.
We hope that you will be able to join us this year and look forward to seeing you in the fall!
Conference General Chairs:
- Scott Clements (Lockheed Martin)
- Abhinav Saxena (GE Research)