PHM Society Fellowship Program
The Fellowship Program Objective
To accelerate active participation and aid career growth for those interested in contributing to the international prognostics and health management community.
About the Fellowship Program
The PHM Society is a non-profit international technical society that serves as a hub for knowledge sharing and networking for PHM researchers and practitioners. Some key initiatives of the PHM Society are the International Journal of PHM (IJPHM) and conferences in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific which include paper and panel sessions and tutorials. In addition, the PHM Society offers a doctoral symposium and continuing education short courses.
This fellowship program is aimed at innovative, enterprising graduating students and early career professionals. It provides financial assistance to participate in PHM Society activities for mutual benefit. Five fellowships are offered annually to include: complementary registration at a PHM conference (PHM23 is the second offering!), and a travel expense stipend (total award of $2000 US) to attend the PHM23 Conference in person, Salt Lake City. Recipients will be matched with a mentor leading up to and at the PHM23 event.
How to Apply
Apply by June 30 with your (maximum) 1-page application (please use pdf format) covering:
- Name, address (both physical and email), occupation
- Attest that you are a member of the PHM Society (free to join at PHMsociety.org)
- Technical suitability: Let us know how your technical work matches the PHM domain and applies to the real world, research programs underway, collaborations, and the like.
- Proposal to contribute at PHM23: Tell us how you would be willing to volunteer your time and experience to benefit of PHM23. Examples would be details of how you would contribute to the student, diversity, young professional, panel, doctoral symposium, recruiting, or other events at PHM23
- Proposal to contribute to the PHM Society at large in 2023-2024: Tell us how you would be willing to volunteer your time and experience to the benefit of the PHM Society. Examples might be starting new research work and sharing outcomes, helping with virtual events for students, etc.
Submit your application via email to email@example.com.
Awardees will be notified by July 30. Special recognition will be made at the PHM23 event! Details about cost reimbursement will be communicated to awardees.