Registration, Hotel Reservation, and Visa
Please register for the PHM 2023 Conference using this link. The fee schedule for the conference is given below:
All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be refunded based on the following dates:
- On or before October 1, 2023 – A full refund
- On October 1 and through October 21, 2023 – A full refund minus a 25% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received after October 23, 2022 will forfeit the registration fee
Substitutions are allowed up until the conference.
If you cannot attend the conference and wish to transfer your registration to another colleague, you can do it free of charge. The attendee who wishes to transfer their registration should email email@example.com with the substitute’s name and email address. Partial substitutions are not permitted.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
PHM Registration Coordinator
Visa Support Letter
International registrants should be particularly aware and careful about visa requirements and should plan their travel well in advance. PHM Society will provide invitation/visa letters through Executivevents upon request after the author(s) have registered for the conference. Please complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters will be emailed within 72 business hours. (PDF).
15th Annual PHM Conference and Short Courses 2023 has secured a discounted rate of $179.00 (plus tax) per night for a Single/Double room per night at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center. All reservations should be made directly with the hotel by September 29, 2023. Reserve your sleeping room by:
- Going to the PHM Conference hotel booking link
- Calling +1 (801) 328-2000 and identifying yourself as an attendee of the 15th Annual PHM Conference and Short Courses 2023